The Independent Election Commission of Jordan is soliciting offers in preparation for the upcoming Muncipal and Decentralization Elections from shipping and delivery companies. A contract will go to one company for the transport and logistics operations inside the Kingdom, and will be given based on the conditions set by the Commission below:
- Name and details of the company (location of registration, type of registration).
- Year of founding.
- Details of the fleet (ownership, year of manufacture, number, and size).
- Details of offices and warehouses as well as their location/provinces.
- Does the company do packaging, handling, and unwrapping?
- Is the company equipped with GPS and has mechanisms to share locations and progress of the fleet?
- What is the downtime recovery required by the company?
- Number of employees and their nationalities.
- Capital/turnover of the company.
- Previous experience.
- Any other details that may be useful for understanding the company.
Interested companies shall send their applications to email@example.com with the attached information by March 1.